Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Choosing my words carefully.

One of my Very Special People has a new man. She lives far far away. They’re about embark on that whole cohabiting thing. She has three beautiful beautiful children.

I know very little about this man. There’s absolutely no reason he shouldn’t be head over heels in love with my Very Special Person. But I want to ask him some questions, I want to find out what he’s like. I thought I’d email him a few questions and see how he does!

What shall I ask?

3 Comments:

At 1:10 pm, September 27, 2006, Blogger dodo said...

cats or dogs?
marmite or peanut butter?
jacket spuds with . . . .?
favourite films and why ?
last book you read?
Most embarrassing moment that doesn't have refer to any previous partners in a sexual context (because that would be right out inaapropriate) ?
best way to get out of yes/no/yes/no argument?
are you an axe murderer ? (see how I slipped that one in there?)
When was the last time you caught yourself singing a song and what was it?
Radio 4 or Radio 2?

 
At 5:37 pm, September 27, 2006, Blogger Tracey said...

what are his intentions? is he just trying to get the milk for free, or what?

god, i'm such a mom.

 
At 9:28 pm, September 27, 2006, Blogger dodo said...

Hmmm, strokes chin thoughtfully, Could be - she does live on a farm . . .

Will add it to list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

Technorati Profile