Monday, October 30, 2006

Missing.

you know you're doing too much blog hopping when you want to go back and see what happened next - but you can't remember where you were.

I was reading someone who was complaining that a good friend of theirs had moved far far away and they were missing that friend, and that the friend was an amazing person who ran their own daycare group, and that the friend had now started a blog. So i popped on over there to read, and it was warm and funy and positive and sounded like the best daycare ever, with extra added stuff that smells and everything.

Now I can't remember where either of them were. My web history thing's not helping me at all.

Grrrrrrrrr.

2 Comments:

At 9:57 pm, October 30, 2006, Blogger Debbie said...

hee! you are so deliciously funny, D.

Mommy off the Record posted about her friend, whose name escapes me.

better?

 
At 9:07 pm, November 04, 2006, Blogger Andrea said...

Ok, ok... I am the friend! I think you have figured that out already, but I was so excited to see a reference to ME that I had to comment. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

Technorati Profile