Wednesday, February 20, 2008

odd(s)

what are the chances that S's brother and his wife would name their newborn baby girl the same very unusual name as my long dead sister.

I'm not close to them, so as far as I know they're not aware I have a dead sister.

I hadn't thought about her in a long time until this morning when we heard about the new baby.

I never really knew my two half sisters. my mother wouldn't allow it.

"I don't want my girls growing up like you!"

She should have been more careful what she wished for.

2 Comments:

At 1:42 pm, February 21, 2008, Blogger Her Imperial Majesty said...

yep. i still think it's as unlikely a coincidence today as i did yesterday.
Flapjack and hugs

 
At 2:14 am, February 22, 2008, Blogger nonlineargirl said...

Weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

Technorati Profile