Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Shoot me now.

Nope. That won't do it.

Stake me through the heart and chop me into tiny pieces, put me through a mincer and bury what's left at the bottom of the garden. the garden of that creepy old lady that lives on the corner in the big grey house. and smells of dog crap/

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm changing my name and leaving the country.

was nice knowing you all.

shitshitshitshitshitshitshit

i'm such a twattwattwattwattwat.

used the remote portal thingy to email some notes with my new work email from home this morning and the damn thing autofilled the wrong surname of one of my new colleagues which resulted in my accidentally emailing a draft FAQ to the FUCKING CHAIRMAN!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 4:50 am, March 28, 2007, Blogger mo-wo said...

autofill sucks. if it is any consolation I have completely blocked out the last time it screwed me.

honey too bad.

 
At 4:43 am, March 29, 2007, Blogger Andrea said...

Yup, I've done that before. Hope the notes weren't too bad?
Remove him from your address book?
So sorry!!

 
At 12:15 pm, March 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband and I work at the same office. He had two emails up...on to me and one to the Sr. VP. He told me he needed a hug. Guess who he sent it to?

It could be worse.

 
At 5:47 am, March 31, 2007, Blogger Debbie said...

I totally forgive you.

signed,

the chairman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

Technorati Profile