Monday, April 16, 2007

Fun Monday the Thirteenth
  1. What is your favorite word? Choice
  2. What is your least favorite word? Inevitable
  3. What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)? big brave ideas
  4. What turns you off? Small mindedness, bullies
  5. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck Fuck Fuckity Fuck
  6. What sound or noise do you love? gentle waves, rain on canvass
  7. What sound or noise do you hate? whining, whinging
  8. What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt? broadway star
  9. What profession would you not like to attempt? computery things
  10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? it wasn't you, it was them

11 Comments:

At 10:33 am, April 16, 2007, Blogger kitchu said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am going to have to take time and read yours... loved your answer to the last ? on this meme. Very clever... : o )

Off to work for now, but will check back in

 
At 10:35 am, April 16, 2007, Blogger kitchu said...

Oops. Now I remember who you are! I have browsed your blog... so I guess I might have visited you first!

 
At 2:31 pm, April 16, 2007, Blogger Pamela said...

Some more great answers. (except The Curse word... my upbringing makes it impossible to say that word without choking.)

Awwww.. I wish I'd have thought of Broadway Star. Yes... that would have been fun.

 
At 3:22 pm, April 16, 2007, Blogger Noelle said...

I do love that F word! Is there any other comparable word in English that can be conjugated so many helpful ways?

 
At 3:24 pm, April 16, 2007, Blogger The very nice man said...

Heehee!! On the last question I think God might well say it wasn't you, coz it seems to be ME most of the time (according to my family anyway!!).

 
At 3:48 pm, April 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you're a "superstar"!!

And my soul sister.

I'm singing with you at Mama Drama on Jenny's post. Hee!

 
At 4:11 pm, April 16, 2007, Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Short and to the point! Great answers!

 
At 5:51 pm, April 16, 2007, Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Lady!

You have some fabulous answers. You are one sassy chick. (Which is why I like you so!)

 
At 7:57 pm, April 16, 2007, Blogger Amy W said...

Love the curse word fav...and I agree with you on the sound you hate. I highly dislike that as well...

 
At 12:36 am, April 17, 2007, Blogger Bethany said...

I can't stand whining either- from kids or adults.

 
At 11:02 pm, April 19, 2007, Blogger Molly said...

Hello, I am a bit late for the Fun Monday visit. You have interesting choices for the favorite word, least favorite word, and maybe the best is your favorite curse word. You have such a fun way of expressing the old f-word!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

Technorati Profile