Friday, April 13, 2007

Two things - only one of them is poopy.

First - all you bloggy doggy people - what's with the alternating 'nice' firmish turds that are easy to pluck from the lawn with the sloppy all reddish gravy round the edges ones? I'm assuming it's to do with how much garden she's managed to nibble in any given hour?

(sorry - i realise it wasn't really necessary to appropriate the word gravy there, but I wanted you to get a proper idea of the consistency I'm talking about)

We're seeing the vet at the weekend for her next shot, so we can check it out.

Second thing - a good, kid enjoying its fruit type messy. An 'I had a great day in this shirt' kind of messy. And who could not have a great day in a top class shirt like this one??


3 Comments:

At 9:07 pm, April 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, I love me some DoDo.

Second, when my friend's new kitten had squishy poo problems, they fed her canned pumpkin, which she loved, and it cleared it right up. Who knew?

Shiz

 
At 12:17 pm, April 14, 2007, Blogger The very nice man said...

Very cute!! And the little girl is nice, too!

 
At 3:45 pm, April 16, 2007, Blogger Slackermommy said...

Her shirt nay be a mess but she's darling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

Technorati Profile