Saturday, May 05, 2007

Why has it taken 34 years for someone to point me at this?

"Symptoms of Hypoglycemia can be mild, moderate or severe and may consist of any of the following:
  • Sweating
  • Shaking between meals
  • Crankiness
  • Weakness
  • Anxiety
  • Irritability
  • Confusion
  • Inability to concentrate
  • Nervousness
  • Tingling
  • Pounding/racing heart
  • Speech difficulties
  • Fuzzy head
  • Mood swings
  • Feeling faint
  • Nausea
  • Fatigue
  • Melancholy
  • Depression
  • Obsessive/compulsive behavior
  • Slurred speech
  • Poor coordination
  • Glassy eyes
  • Headaches
  • Migraines
Severe symptoms, which require immediate medical attention would include
  • Unresponsiveness
  • Highly agitated
  • Unconsciousness
  • Convulsions"
There's only one point on this list that I can't check.

I had something of an epiphany this morning. My vision is actually too blurred right now to type much. But I'll be back later.

3 Comments:

At 2:50 pm, May 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay now (when you have time-- no rush) you have to tell us what you do/take to correct it and if/how that helps-- I'll be watching as I checked one too many on that list-- I always figured I had a wonky thyroid or something .,.

~bluepoppy

 
At 5:42 pm, May 05, 2007, Blogger Mary said...

Holy crap, I checked off most of the stuff on that list too.

Get thee to a doctor!

 
At 4:46 am, May 08, 2007, Blogger Andrea said...

Wait, is that the same as pre-diabetes? Cuz I have that, and would say I've had maybe half those symptoms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

Technorati Profile