Thursday, May 03, 2007

yeah, it's been a while.

i'm not going to write one of those posts about neglecting the blog and not visiting your blogs and promising to get around to it. I just started a new job, i have a new puppy (which, unlike a baby of the same age, is not in the same spot you put her down in when you come back from the bathroom and has managed to chew through [insert item name] which was in a closed drawer drawer/on top of wardrobe/on the friggin moon) I was away at a wedding last weekend and this week is jazz festival in this stuck up provincial town and my inlaws are here.

Jeez.

Woman! thou shalt NOT load thy daughter in law's dishwasher!! Art thou listening????

Thou shalt NOT have a couple of glasses of wine and describe a perfectly neat, curvy woman (who has just entertained us with her luscious singing for 90 minutes) as "gross" thus once again exposing your revulsion for anyone who weighs more than a bag of carrot sticks.

Thou shalt not tell me that I MAY NOT allow MY dog to sit on MY sofa.

and my ipod has that Do Not Remove screen jammed on its silly face.

and its still only thursday.

Good night my hunnies x

4 Comments:

At 4:39 am, May 04, 2007, Blogger nonlineargirl said...

They'll leave soon.

 
At 8:42 am, May 04, 2007, Blogger Her Imperial Majesty said...

Ah in laws.
currently i'm hoping to get laid in my potential inlaws equivalents house within the next month. Whilst they are away naturally, so i don't have to actually meet them.

and now back to more pleasing stuff... dishwashers. you tease. it would be truly wish fulfillment.
anyone in teh world could unpack my dish washer though.
but NO ONE but me can effectively pack my supermarket trolley. The goons.
love you

 
At 5:49 pm, May 04, 2007, Blogger Lisa said...

Oy. Mother-in-laws.

I have had to talk to my mom a few times on behalf of my sis-in-law. To tell her that she can't talk to her daughter-in-law the same way she talks to her daughters. (As in with the bossing and the "suggestions" and whatnot.) Maybe someday she'll catch on... :-)

 
At 8:06 pm, May 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was on my way to observing *just this minute* that you have many, many things to prevent you from blogging, and I wasn't at all surprised that you have lately been a little, well, not around.

please no feel bad, baby doll. esp. about the scary mil. yuck.

xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

Technorati Profile