Tuesday, July 17, 2007

D'you know what, Asshat?

If you KNOW that I'm sitting at my desk a hundred miles away feeling crappy because I lost a big client due to no fault of my own and that as a result I've had a bunch of work from other people's projects piled on me at 6pm in the evening to get up to speed on by first thing in the morning and i'm worried sick about my job security - since I am, after all, a glorified temp around here - now is NOT the time to send endless "woe is me" text messages about your fucking premature mid life crissis with lines like "I don't want to leave you but . . .I need a clearer picture of a happy future . . .need to find a good day to day feeling . ."

NOT A GOOD TIME TO TALK ABOUT YOUR NEEDS, MISTER.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 pm, July 18, 2007, Blogger Debbie said...

may I add some thrust and additional power to that slap, herimperialness? please?

just let me know if I should send a box of power bars or whatever may aid the slap.

 
At 4:03 pm, July 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Self-obsessed, narcissistic, egocentric prick! And those are his good points!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

Technorati Profile